BCBA for The Manhattan Star Academy
The Manhattan Star Academy, a member of the YAI Network, is looking for a Behavioral Specialist.
- Supervise any BCBA candidates
- Develop training when necessary for staff growth for all staff
- Hold office hours three times per week to allow teachers and therapists to bring questions and concerns regarding student’s interfering behaviors
- Train teachers on data collection and analysis related to behavior plans
- Assist during behavioral crisis situations
- Attend all enrichment meetings
- Attend parent teacher conferences when needed
- Collaborate with all therapists
- Attend monthly supervision meetings with Director
- Include classroom social worker and Education Coordinator on all communication with teachers.
- BA/BS in Special Education or related field required
- BCBA Certification required
- NYS Childhood 1-6 Students with Disabilities or NYS Special Education Certification preferred
Please apply online below. For more information about the YAI Network, please visit www.yai.org Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- NYS Childhood 1-6 Students with Disabilities
- NYS Special Education