Speech and Language Therapist
- MS/MA in Speech-Language Pathology
- NYS Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped or NYS Teacher of the Speech and Language Disorder
- NYS Licensure
- Will provide speech therapy to children with developmental disabilities in a classroom setting.
- Will participate in meetings with teachers, children and their families.
- Will assess current level of communication functioning, and preparation of written reports
- Will provide therapy as mandated on the IEP
- Will design and implement goals for individuals , group & classroom therapy
- Will participate in annual and graduate review process