How to Apply
A step-by-step guide to the online application.
You can complete your application with the following steps:
- The online application can be accessed at apply.touro.edu/gse.
- Click on the Create Account tab, and follow the on-screen directions.
- After creating your account, you will receive an email with your applicant pin number. Click on the User Login tab, and enter your pin number and the password you created in step #2.
- Now you can begin your application. Start by filling out Personal Information. Click "save & continue", which will bring you to the Academic section.
- In the Academic Plan section, select the following options:
- Select Touro College for Location.
- Select Touro College Graduate School of Education for College/School.
- Select the applicable option from the dropdown list of programs for Program.
- Select Yes or No for Matric Status, depending on if you are a matriculated student or not.
- Select the applicable entry term/year for Entering AS.
- Select the applicable option from dropdown list of majors and departments for Major/Dept.
- Complete the following sections:
- Legal Terms.
- Contact Information.
- Emergency Contact.
- Post-Secondary Academic Record.
- Personal Statement (if applicable).
- Download the Touro Immunization Form and follow the on-screen instructions. You can upload the completed immunization documents into the application, or, either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 646-495-3869.
- Provide the names of your recommenders (if applicable). You may choose to provide these letters on or offline.
- Please review the PDF of your application to ensure that it is complete.
- Proceed to the Credit Card Application Fee Payment section (if applicable), or provide a waiver code. You will receive an automated email message upon successful submission.
You may log back into your account at any time to view the status of your application or admissions decision.
For any technical issues on Hobsons AY please click Technical Support, and follow on-screen instructions.
For any admissions questions email: email@example.com