Behavioral Support Paraprofessional for Five-Year old Needed
A full-time Paraprofessional Opportunity is available.
Location: Yeshiva Ketana of Manhattan
346 W 89th Street New York NY 10024.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-3:00pm; Friday 8:30am-12:10pm
*(1:00pm in the Spring)
· Seeking applicant who is kind, patient and works well with children to work as a behavioral support paraprofessional for a special needs 5-year-old boy.
· Experience working with ADHD children is a plus.
· Must complete 7-hour training course or already have Paraprofessional, HHA, CNA, PCA, Medical Assistant or Nursing certificate.
· Successful applicant will have to complete fingerprinting and medical form. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· *This is a compensated position by the DOE.
Please contact: Ruthie Skochil at (718) 637-3404 - firstname.lastname@example.org