BumbleBeesRus is hiring for Multiple Position
As a Center Director, you will be using your education and creativity to execute program requirements and develop positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
• Facility Management: maintaining a healthy and safe learning environment according to Dept. of Health standards.
• Staffing Management: supervising all center-based staff and providing support when needed, conducting performance reviews, working directly with teaching staff to create monthly calendars that are in line with the unit of study and theme of the month, ensuring appropriate coverage in all classrooms
• Program Administration: overseeing the maintenance of all staff, substitute, and consultant files, ensuring compliance with all state and local licensing statutes, as well as the requirements within DOHMH’s Article 47.
• Parental Communication and Involvement: creating meaningful yet appropriate relationships with all parents, providing families with assistance, familiarizing parents with the center and policies
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Master’s preferred)
• A NYS Teaching Certification (Birth-2nd Grade)
• 3 years classroom experience
Certified Lead Teacher
· Ensuring the health and safety of the children in the class
· Planning and implementing weekly lesson plans
· Creating weekly newsletters
· Utilizing Teaching Strategies Gold to document children’s progress
· Must have a BA in Early Childhood Education
· Must have NYS Teaching Certification (Birth – 2nd Grade)
*Please see the website below for additional information for Substitute Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Certified Teachers, Educational Directors, and Office Managers at BumbleBees Rus.
Apply online: http://www.bumblebeesrus.com/day-care-brooklyn-staten-island/careers/ or contact Dejanaey@bumblebeesrus.com