Comprehensive Integrated Support Services’ Early Daycare Program is currently seeking experienced Part-Time or Full Time NYS licensed Early Childhood Teacher and/or a Teacher of Students with Learning Disabilities
Comprehensive Integrated Support Services Early Daycare Program is currently seeking an experienced Part-Time or Full Time NYS licensed Early Childhood Teacher and/or a Teacher of Students with Learning Disabilities (Birth- 2nd grade ) to teach a diverse group of children between the ages of 12 months to 5 years of age.
This is a F/T opportunity.
A CISS Group Daycare Teacher is responsible for the following:
• Develops units of study that include daily lessons in compliance with all DOHMH Bureau of Child Care requirements. More details provided at Interview. Must be familiar with word, excel and technology skills.
• Creates bulletin boards, classroom centers and hands-on activities that reinforce the lessons and communicates with parents as a key component of the job.
• Works closely and supervises the aides and volunteers assigned to the classroom(s) and answers to the daycare’s Administrator.
• Maintains child progress records and reports information periodically to parents and maintains confidentially. Also responsible for planning field trips and special outings for her class or for the entire group of children enrolled in our daycare center program.
• Responsible for keeping your credentials and required professional development attendance training/activities as required by your supervisor current as well.
NYS licensed Early Childhood Teacher and/or a Teacher of Students with Learning Disabilities (Birth- 2nd grade)
Please contact our CISS Early Intervention CEO/Director C. Bryant at: (718)702-6618 and/or via email email@example.com to schedule an interview and visit our newly renovated sensory gym when the Covid19 Phase reopening is made available as our OT Interns eager to become engaged.
We look forward to meeting with you.