Diki Daycare Center is hiring for multiple positions
Description & Qualifications
Diki Daycare is a privately owned preschool center serving the community for more than 12 years with multiple locations in Astoria, Queens. The center is currently hiring Group Lead Teachers, Assistant Teachers and an Education Director/Group Teacher. There is a pending grant from the Department of Education for 3K and are actively promoting the development of their teachers through trainings, workshops, continuing education, and providing a supportive, motivational, and collaborative work environment.
The positions are full-time positions (30-40 hours per week).
Group Lead Teachers
· Must be on a study plan leading to a degree in Early Childhood Education and have at least 90 college credits
· Hold a BA and/or MA in Early Childhood Education
· High School Diploma/ GED
Education Director/Group Teacher
· This position is for a new Infant/Toddler location opening up soon
· Must hold a BA and/or MA in Early Childhood Education
· 1 Year of experience in Infant/Toddler classroom
Please call or email to schedule an interview:
Phone: (718) 278-1570
Text: (718) 777-8176 Email: email@example.com