Group Teacher Openings at EHCHS Inc. Bilingual Head Start
- Execute a daily educational program for the class.
- Prepare weekly lesson plan following the Creative Curriculum for preschool ® Units of Study.
- Document children’s observation in the Teaching Strategies Gold ® system.
- Plan trips and other special events with Assistant Teacher and parents in accordance with the Head Start Performance Standards and objectives.
- Hold meeting with the Assistant Teacher and Family Engagement staff to discuss, plans and evaluate progress of children and program.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting home visits in accordance to Head Start performance standards.
- Encourage parents’ participation in the classroom.
- Conduct informal and formal parent/teacher conferences.
- Maintain children’s educational records, class committee and in-service training records, and report pertinent information to Team Partners, Educational Director and Program Director
- Conduct parent workshops.
- And all other related duties.
- NYS certified teacher in early childhood education OR in process to be certified OR
Candidates in an Early Childhood Study Plan.
- Candidates must be working towards a post-graduate degree in Early Childhood education with at least one year of experience
- Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred.
Working Hours: Full Time - 35 Hours a week
Opening Date: August 20, 2019
Closing Date: Until Filled
E-mail Resume to: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES @ firstname.lastname@example.org