SAT Instructor needed at The Princeton Review
Got Top Test Scores? Help others go where you have gone by becoming a Princeton Review tutor or teacher. Maybe you haven't been a teacher in the traditional sense, but you're already a teacher at heart through community leadership, academic excellence, student government, and the many other ways you make a positive impact on those around you. Maybe you have tutored classmates. Whatever your story, if you're ready to help students improve their test scores, bring your skills to a company with swag and street cred and join our team! The Princeton Review is the nation's leader in test preparation. We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make this a reality through the power of teaching and tutoring. If we can figure out how to beat the SAT, we can bring out the tutor in you! Teach for the love of teaching with The Princeton Review! Tutor online or in person.
Our SAT teachers and tutors pride themselves on giving our students the best experience, whether in-person or online:
· Providing instruction that is fun and engaging through The Princeton Review's curriculum.
· Being great communicators in their interactions with students, parents, and Princeton Review staff. It really does take a village to raise a kid's SAT score!
· Delivering the goods: helping students consistently improve their scores, and providing counsel and support each step of the way.
· Modeling professionalism and respectfulness in every interaction.
· Creating a positive and safe environment to promote learning.
SAT minimum score requirements:
Math - 600 (700 after our training)
Reading - 600 (700 after our training)
· Successful completion of our rigorous TPR's Instructor Certification Program
· A desire to help students learn and reach their full potential
· Excellent communication skills appropriate/relevant to test type and students
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to exercise judgment and work independently utilizing The Princeton Review materials
· Ability to manage and prioritize student needs and job responsibilities
· Access to Internet and Computer in a reliably quite location
· Ability to work nights and weekends
*Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please send resumes to Tania Capone an Institutional Account Manager PHI/NYC; SAT/SAT LOL/ACT/GRE at The Princeton Review instructor at: Tatiana.KravchukCapone@review.com