The Hagedorn Little Village School has Open Teacher Assistant & Aides Positions
· Full time positions available: Monday through Friday 8:25 am – 2:40 pm; Immediate interviews and openings.
· This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to enter the field of special education and work collaboratively with teachers and therapists; no classroom experience necessary – we will train.
· Full time salaried position (10-month school calendar plus a 6-week summer session)
· Paid for all school holidays and school breaks (Winter Holiday Break week; February break, April break, beginning and end of summer breaks surrounding 6-week summer session)
· Includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 403B plan, sick/personal time off
· New York State Certified Teacher Assistants: Annual Starting Salary: $20,300
· Teacher Aides: Annual Starting Salary $19,500
· Must be a caring, compassionate person who is eager to work with 2-12 year old students with developmental disabilities in a small (i.e. 6-12 students) classroom environment. Duties include working on social, emotional and academic development of students, and assisting children with personal care.
· Must be cooperative, reliable and dependable
· Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) a plus
· Bi-lingual a plus
· Fingerprinting, initial medical exam and New York State criminal background check is mandatory Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org