Student Affairs

The Office of Student Affairs helps students with issues of academic standing.

The Academic, Disciplinary, and Human Rights Committee

When a student gets and F or an incomplete in a course.

Graduate Committee on Academic Standing

When a students GPA falls below 3.0, the necessary minimum to continue receiving financial aid. 

Federal regulations mandate that all students are required to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) towards a degree in order to receive financial assistance through Title IV federal financial aid.