Online courses allow you the flexibility to complete your graduate education while balancing work, family, and other personal responsibilities.
The Graduate School of Education offers online program options for four of our Master's programs:
Understanding Online Programs
Students have the option of taking all courses online or in a classroom, with the exception of practica, internships and field experiences which must be done in a local school setting or facility.
Online courses give students the opportunity to complete work at their own pace, meaning they must have the self-discipline and self-motivation to start and finish assignments on their own.
Professors will still be available to help of course, and online students should not hesitate to reach out via email or online discussion boards with any questions.
Is it right for you?
Successful online students should have:
- Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
- Comfort with new technology and software
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Self-discipline and time management skills
- 7-9 hours per week to complete online coursework